A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sally Girl Series: Mango Tango 812040 & So Disco 812030

Finally! One of my Sally Girl polishes actually had a name on it!! The majority of them don't, so I have to search the Sally Website for the name. So Disco is actually labeled, yay!! I hope this is a new trend.



First I put on Mango Tango, a medium tone orange color. It's like a fall orange. This picture is 4 coats and you can still see a bit of VNL.


Then, just so I could keep on polishing, I put on some So Disco glitter. I just love glitter. But I have never had such a hard time photographing one!! I don't have the benefit of natural light and I have tried everything, this is the best I can get.

With flash.

No flash.





I think the next thing on my list of things to do is moisturize, when did my nails/hands/cuticles get so dry?? Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment