A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Monday, January 30, 2012

2 Dupe Options for Zoya Phoebe

I am assuming that Phoebe has been discontinued, since it's no longer on Zoya's site and I've seen it clearanced out at a few Ulta stores. But if you didn't get a chance to grab one I found a couple ways to duplicate it.

Phoebe can be recreated by using a matte topcoat over either Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue or SH Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away! Blue Me Away! Is definitely a more true dup, the Brisk Blue comes up a little lighter. BTW I am using Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love over the two Sally Hansen polishes.



So there you see. If you didn't catch it while you could but you want the look of Zoya Phoebe, you now have a couple of easy drugstore duplicates! And even though there is an extra step it's actually a little easier. I had to apply 4 coats of the Zoya, but did 2 coats of the SH polishes topped with one coat of the matte topper.

No comments:

Post a Comment