A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Julep Maven program-Check it out!

I was just reading through some other blogs and I found out about the Julep Maven program. You sign up, take a quiz to match your style, then every month for $19.95 they send you a goodie box with over $40 worth of stuff!! The cool thing is that you have lots of options with this program. If you don't like what they have chosen for you, you can choose something else. If you want the to send that month's box to someone else as a gift, they will, for no extra charge! If you just don't want anything you can skip a month, and if you decide it's not for you, you can cancel at any time. Here is a link where you can read more about it and take the style quiz and see what they have to offer.


http://www.julep.com/?r=18624178

I just ordered my first box, and I can't wait to share it with you when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment