A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

essence fairytale nail polish

I've been pretty sick for a while (that's my excuse for my abscence) but today I decided to take a trip to Ulta and see what was new. I picked up mostly new polishes that I can't wait to post about.

One thing I did while I was stuck at home sick was go through my polish stash and tried on things I haven't worn in a while. I was testing out some of the essence polishes and had forgotten how much I like them.

So when I got to Ulta I found a special display for essence for a special release called fairytale. It was pretty picked over but I did manage to find a really nice polish. It's a shimmery purple with a touch of gray in it. It goes on like a dream. I did two coats for the picture but it even looked good with just the first coat. It's called Fairy Berry and here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment