A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sula Paint & Peel polish in Haze.

First of all I was sitting there wondering why I would want a polish that peels off, I mean isn't that what I am trying to avoid with all these grippers, top coats, etc.... Oh well, it was on clearance at Ulta so I figured it was worth a try.
i couldn't pass up a $.49 nail polish, now could I?

It went on fairly well. I did 3 coats and by the last you could see no brush lines or anything. You will see in the next picture that as always, I have extra polish around my nails.










I think the peeling quality of the polish helped make it easier to clean up that stuff on the side, since I was, as you may have guessed, able to peel it off. Now we'll just have to see what happens when I want to (or not) peel off the whole thing,.

No comments:

Post a Comment