A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

all my base are belong to experiement

I have this week off from work due to illness, so what a better time than do a test on some of the different basecoats I have. I started each nail with Essie beam up. On my pointer finger I used NailTek Foundation II,  middle finger got Zoya Anchor, ring finger has Nail Life Gripper, and the pinkie has Essie 3-way-glaze.


I didn't take pictures, sorry, but for me the best are the Nail Life Gripper and the Essie 3 way. The NailTek and the Zoya had chips in them in day. In all fairness I am out of CND Stickey, which I have had good luck with, so I will keep that on my to buy list.

No comments:

Post a Comment