A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Orly - Fancy Fuchsia

Another one of my purchases from my outing yesterday. I LOVE bright pink colors but I don't like how neons have a matte finish. This is like the best of both worlds. It's a beautiful bright pink and it's not super matte. It's a bit flatter than some other polishes but not bad. It's like the missing link between brights and neons.

I never used to buy Orly nail polish. I had somewhere got it in my head that it was a poor quality OPI wannabe. As I've started reading more and more in the beauty and nail blogging community I decided to give it a chance and I love it. They have some great colors and I've had no problem with application or wearability.

No comments:

Post a Comment