A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ulta Nail Prints

I had never tried any of the polish strips by Sally Hansen or various other companies so I bought some Ulta Nail Prints on a whim while on a recent shopping trip. I wasn't sure how these would work but thought I'd give them a go.

Overall, I liked how they looked They were easy to apply after a bit of a learning curve. They didn't really last any longer than a regular manicure, I had tip wear after a couple days and chips after 3. They were easy to remove with regular polish remover, but I will say for the price I will probably not buy them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment