A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nail Polish Clearance Alert!!

I was in CVS today and there were quite a few nail polishes on clearance.

10 polish was all 75% off. I understand they are discontinuing this line as well as their Confetti polish.
A few shades of Confetti (mainly the very dark ones) were 75% off. Since they are discontinuing the line I assume the rest will be going on clearance as time goes on.
Several shades of Revlon, both the regular polish and the scented ones were 75% off.
Some shades of Wet N Wild were 75% off.
The majority of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear were 75% off (so they were $.75 each!)
Some shades of Sally Hansen Diamond Wear were 75% off. Looks like they are changing the bottle so they are getting rid of the old ones. They had some nice colors left when I was there.

They also have a new brand called Spoiled by WnW that had some really nice colors and glitters. They are exclusive to CVS and retail for $1.99. I only got one today but I will post pictures later.

One more thing, not a clearance, but Walgreen's has 3 different AWESOME sets of Color Club polishes for the holidays. It's a pack of 7 or 8 for $6.99. One was all glitters (and I love my glitter). I didn't get a chance to pick them up but I will soon and will post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment