A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A new glitter - Sinful Colors "Frenzy"

I don't know if this is new or not, but it's new to me because yesterday was literally the first time I'd ever seen it. Maybe it was just always out of stock, but either way, I got it!! It's got purple, silver and tealish glitters in it, and it's very pretty.
First it's interesting how differently it photographs with a flash and without:

Even though it's a little out of focus, the one on the right looks like it does in real life.





















When I tested it out, I decided to do it 4 different ways:





















First (index) finger was Frenzy all by it's self.





















Next finger was Frenzy over Sinful Colors Fiji:





















Next it's over OPI Suzi and the Lifeguard:





















And finally over N.Y.C. Big Money

















Well that's it. I think it lost something over Big Money because it is basically the same color as one of the glitters so you don't see them as much.

And there you have it! I love my Frenzy! Here's one more look:

No comments:

Post a Comment