A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving day, and are able to spend time with friends and family. For those of you apart from your family, I know it sucks, but you have many things to be thankful for as well!

I should have waited until Groundhog's Day for this next post. I was looking through my stash and noticed I had several similar colors in the mid-pink range. I figured I'd try out 4 of them and see what it showed.
I can really only see a difference in the Sally Hanson, it's a bit more luminous or frosty or something. Otherwise I'd say they'd all pretty well cover for each other.


Well, that's it for now. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Here is a short list of what I am thankful for:
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My Kitties
  • My Job 
  • My House
  • Anyone who reads this blog
  • Robby Vee
  • The Reckless Ones
  • nail polish and make up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment