A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection

First of all I felt like such a dork buying polish from a Justin Bieber collection, but it's nail polish and when it comes to that sometimes I just have no shame.

I got 2 colors from the collection, One Less Lonely Glitter, a nice purple glitter that was impossible to photgraph correctly:
It's a much more royal purple in real life

and My Lifesaver:


I tried My Lifesaver first, and here are the pics:





I thought this one was pretty easy to apply and I do like the new brush they have. The closest dupe I have in my collection is China Glaze For Audrey, My Lifesaver is just a touch mintier green.

No comments:

Post a Comment