A blog devoted to all things nail related, from low end to high end polishes. I'll also have some makeup posts thrown in from time to time, as well as other beauty related items.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Zoya Ultra Glitters

Zoya Ultra glitters are some of the best polishes I have ever used. The best thing about them is that they are super easy to touch up. If you get a chip you can just dab a little on and put top coat over it and it looks as good as new.

Asta is the reddish one. In my picture you can't really tell a whole lot of difference between Astra and Nova, but in real life Astra is reddish and Nova is purplish.




As I said I love these because of their fixability factor and the fact that it's so glittery it's saving a step of putting a glitter over regular polish. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment